When they approached Synapse they had a conceptual idea of the requirements. Synapse started working with the customer as a team to deliver a stellar solution. The final goal was to deliver:
Synapse Infrastructure services are the backbone of our enterprise solution offering. Our experienced team helps you identify the right mix of technologies out there in the market to architect a solution tailored to your business needs. Our team of preferred associates ensure that we help you procure and deploy infrastructure in a time and cost efficient manner. All services are overlooked by our project management office to ensure quality delivery and deployment.
Our Infrastructure offering encompasses all stand-alone elements which if needed can be clubbed together to create an end-to-end solution.
- Wireframe and Design of app using Storyboard
- Logo & splash screen design
- App should work in all orientations
- Photo gallery management
- Image processing framework
- Login / Registration module
- Photo edit capability to move, add and delete photo
- Ability to share pictures and videos on social apps, email and save to photo library
- On ration of device, the images were required to auto-fit to correct scale
- Functionality to pick and existing image from Photo gallery
- Internal database to manage all user edited photos
- Core data management
- Web services integration with app
As a process, design team started hashing out the designs while simultaneously the development team started working on the core skeleton of the website. QA team was engaged during the design phase itself to help review designs and understand use cases.
- A detailed document with business requirement and flow chart was created
- Design Mockups were created and shared with customer and Synapse team for review and discussions
- Simultaneously development team started building custom logic for image manipulation
- In-app purchase was integrated within the code
- Automated scripts were created by QA team for regression testing
The app included many man-hours of discussion & development sessions along with detailed QA to meet Apple’s & Android’s high quality standards. Within few weeks of its release the app gained enormous popularity for its innovative idea and user friendly interface.
- Tools: Xcode, Eclipse (STS), Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Netwheels, CFCLI
- Database: SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB
- Operating System: iOS 7 and above/ Android Kitkat, Lollipop, Marshmallow
- Platform Support: iPhone 4 and above, iPad (all generations)
Tags: iPhone, Android, Wireframe, Design, Develop, Storyboard, SQLite, Event, Social Media, MySQL, MongoDB, Web services, API, Social Media, Region Monitoring, Geo-Fencing, Location Aware, Chat, Encryption, SHA-2, Battery, Facebook, Twitter, Login, Registration, Tagging.