Synapse product development team worked closely with the customer from inception to completion of this project. As a part of development services, customer required an innovative yet simplistic design. The final goal was to deliver:
- A wireframe of the website
- Logo design
- PSD designs of the portal for design discussions
- Banner design and configuration files for blog
- Develop the entire website using 3dCart, jQuery, Ajax, HTML5 & CSS3
- Mailing list integration
- Google analytics integration
- Responsive website designed for desktop, tablets and Smartphones
Synapse development team started working on this project soon after the object was clearly defined. As a process, design team started hashing out the designs and the development team started working on the core skeleton of the website. QA team was engaged during the design phase itself to help review designs and understand use cases.
- A detailed document with business requirements was created
- Design mockups were created and shared with customer and Synapse team for review and discussions
- Finalized designs were converted into static pages and hosted for further review and feedback
- Development team integrated the website logic with the front-end HTML pages
- Front end features, like slider images, etc. were added towards the end
- QA team performed cross-platform testing to ensure website quality was not compromised throughout the process
The corporate website was delivered to our customer within few weeks of starting the project. Today this is website can be viewed at SM ( http://www.sheamoisture.com )
This included many man-hours of discussion & development sessions along with detailed QA. The website has not only helped the client set up an e-commerce portal but also increased the popularity and sale of the product with innovative and attractive design.
- Tools: 3dCart, Magento 2.x, DW, Photoshop
- Database: MySQL
- Browser Support:Cross Browser Compatibility
- Platform Support: Laptops, Tablets & Smartphones
Tags: Website, Dreamweaver, 3dCart, Magento 2.x, Internet explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphones.