Synapse business and product development team worked closely with the customer from inception to completion of this project. As a part of our services, customer required a simplistic design with a content management system. The final goal was to deliver:
- A wireframe of the website
- Logo design
- PSD designs of the portal for design discussions
- Banner design and configuration files for blog
- Develop the entire website using PHP5, jQuery, HTML5 & CSS3
- Dynamic dashboard and graphing engine integration
- Mailing list integration
- Google analytics integration
- Complete Content Management System
- Complete solution optimized for high traffic and quick response
- Web portal designed for desktop, tablets and Smartphones
Considering the nature of the project, Synapse brought in its Insurance “Subject Matter Expert” to discuss the detailed business logic and information flow. This not only helped the team in capturing all details but it also weeded out the common pitfalls.
Upon development of a solid business logic and information flow architecture, Synapse development team started working on this project. As a process, design team started hashing out the designs and the development team started working on the core skeleton of the website. QA team was engaged during the design phase itself to help review designs and understand use cases.
- A detailed document with business requirements was created
- Design mockups were created and shared with customer and Synapse team for review and discussions
- Product and website logos were created
- Finalized designs were converted into static pages and hosted for further review and feedback
- Development team integrated the website logic with the front-end HTML pages
- Front end features, like slider images, etc. were added towards the end
- QA team performed cross-platform testing to ensure website quality was not compromised throughout the process
The corporate website and the application are already developed and is under beta today. The concept has been successfully presented across different conferences and has received great amount of interest and encouragement. Synapse team officially manages a version controlled development and production repositories of this website for our customer, while they engage with businesses with their marketing efforts.
- Tools: Eclipse, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, GoMockingbird
- Database: MySQL
- Browser Support: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- Laptops, Tablets & smartphones
Tags: Website, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, GoMockingbird, Internet explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphones.